PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Sites and Applications. We may collect personal information you directly provide on our Sites. In addition, we may collect personal information from you as a user of our Applications. Information we may collect includes name, profile handle and IP location, details of your social profile including your social profile identification, follower count, and any other information requested from you.
In addition, when you visit our Sites some information may be automatically collected. For example, it is standard for your Web browser to automatically send information to every Web site you visit including ours. That information includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses. We may also collect information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your personal information to provide you with services, to operate and improve our Sites and Applications, to send you messages, and for other purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use the information we collect from you on our Sites and Applications:
- to personalize and improve your experience on our Sites and with our Applications;
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to deliver service messages and other services and content you request and to send information related to accounts and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to send you information about new promotions, products, and services offered by Culture Jam and our selected partners; and
- to conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of promotions.
Personal information you provide may be linked or combined with other personal information we collect or obtain from third parties. We match your information, in part, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Culture Jam may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third party partners for their own marketing and other purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers (“Service Providers”) who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Culture Jam takes reasonable security measures to protect your personal information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on our Site, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please advise us immediately.
CHOICES ABOUT USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from PromoJam by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests relating to promotional messages and your permission for sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by emailing email@example.com.
You may also choose to remove the Application from your Twitter account by clicking on “Settings” in the toolbar and selecting “Connections” from the top menu. Click the “Revoke Access” next to the Application’s which you would like to remove access.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Culture Jam may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy. If there are material changes to this policy, we will notify you more directly. We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit our Sites or use our Applications to understand how your personal information is used.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org